Saturday, November 24, 2007

Its been a while now.....


Rocco & Jay Byrne



Nicole Rose Filan

Just now I surfing some web about Westlife… I use to like them… I still like then now…but not as fanatic as before….
I found that they are totally different now… when I know them they are all still the most eligible bachelor… but now some of them even a dad already….
I still remember I like Nicky… and surprisingly…. He is a father twins now… oh god… it is really a long long time I didn’t spend my time to Westlife…. Shane got a very cute daughter now….
Actually… that’s not the point…. The point is I miss my friend very much….
I still remember I have bestfriends when I was in primary school…. Each of us have our own fave westlifer…. I with nicky… nana with shane… sya with bryan… effa with mark. We bought cds, poster, t-shirt together….
And now…. Its gone… well I still contact with them though…. But its just not the same…. Sometimes I miss my previous life… happy life…. I still remember our dream to meet the westlifer one day….. I hope it will comes true….
Guys… I miss our old days……


Lots of Lurv...
Nadya



1 comment:

Anggerek said...

adik, i think u should start update ur blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...