Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Lappy & Pink XterNaL HD





hey there..
well its been a while...
sorry... been busy with my final...
so... just wanna tell that
i've bought a new lappy and new external...

so what's so special with my new lappy..

okay... its my own choice... HP Pavillion dv4 series for Entertainment..
it has a remote controller for entertainment
fingerprint sensor
255 GB HD
3gb ram...
it use intel centrino 2 core duo..the new processor i guess
as for the graphic card it nvidia gforce... wow... cool enough to play games..
there' re a lot more...
i love this lappy so much...
will take care of him more than my life...
for the Acer... i've give it to my dad... so its up to him to repair it or not... its him now..

btw... this my dad bought this lappy not for free...
i need to pay him back as soon as i receive my JPA money..
don't think that i 'paksa' him to buy it..
he even agree to buy this lappy for me on that condition..
i will pay for it..
even if dont ask to.. but i will still pay it...

however.. he gave me a new external hardisk...
that's is all on him
its 160 GB.. so i can save a lot of movies in it..
the interesting part is.. my new Xternal is pink....
hahahaha... i've make a lot of people so jealous with the color especially CIK HA... hahahahaha
thanks dad
love u so much...
nothing i can do to pay all the things that u hv do to me...
only god knows to repay ur kindness...
proud to hv u as my father....

hmmm... okay.. there's one more extra thingy...

i bought a PS2 for my brothers...
they were very happy...especially my 2nd bro...huhuhu
its a present for them as i'm getting the JPA money...
actually the plan is i want to gv them money...
but when they said they want PS2 i change it to this..
my mum pay for it first...
i will pay her back later...
hope they happy with my gift...
and btw... i will make a M0U...
no more bullies until the end of my life... hak hak hak...

i think thats all

bye for now..

x.o.x.o

NadYa








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yups dear...sgt jelez with ur pinky externel HD..dats my fav color...i'll make sure dat i'll get one for me..ahax....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...