Sunday, November 2, 2008

~Thing won't be the same anymore~

just wanna share sumthing about me...
i'm the kind of person who are very easy to 4give... but very hard to forget..
once u piss me off... i will always see the bad side of you...
no matter how good we are... but at the end... i always look for your wrong doing...
yeah.. its bad thing bout me though.. cruel??? i dont think so...

i can be a good friend ever...
even my mum said tht i'm too much into my friend
i sacrificed for my friend...
make them happy
i follow wht they want...
i take care of their feeling eventhough sumtimes its hurting me..
i dont mind..as long as they happy...

but plzz... never ever underestimated me..
i might look like this...
but once piss me off...
i'm sorry to say...
u can be from number 1 from down to number 100..
get wht i mean...

just want to let u know
coz i think... sumone already feel the consequences...

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...