Monday, September 14, 2009

~~UPDATING>>>>~~

Hye Hye hye

huhuhu..sorry its been so long since my last update..

kinda not have any mood to update my blog

plus with busy like hell

well let me tell u what i've been doing this past few weeks

i'm busy with my System project... huhuhu.. its like 50% done now.. need to present it b4 the end of the semester... grr... time goes by so fast..

lately i dont spent much time with MPP... well maybe its bcoz of the fasting month.. so there no need for us to be active for now..

but u knw wht, somehow i'm glad.. finally i can be a regular student again.. even for a while... huhuhu...so i can focus more on my group project..

for now, i dont have any test upcoming... my TEST 2 will be held after raya..

as for TEST 1 , i'm really happy with my result.. for now just got back 2 subject

STATISTIC = 36/40
PROGRAMMING PARADIGM = 98/100

now i realise why i my test result was poor last semester.. it is bcoz each time my test almost there.. i need to go to courses here and there... i dont have much time to study last sem.. but thank god for the final result...

okay speaking about MPP courses, actually i need to go to a course on 7/10 together with Liwau and Ain..
but i cant go.. thats for sure cos i'm going to go for an academic visit to Penang, Perlis and Langkawi.. huhuhu.. cant wait... so i tell the HEP about it and they will look for my replacement..

oh yeah.. still a problem tho... i just knew that my Speaking Test for MUET is on 7/10 too.. grr..
but no worries.. its will be settled soon... i will change the date...need to send a formal letter to MPM real soon

what else?
Raya?
urm...
will be going back this coming wednesday.. cant wait.. and going back to Kelate on Friday... finally its comes again
my baju raya theme this year is purple,pink and maroon.. huhuhu.. almost the same... no biggies.. huhuhu

Friend??

i'm happy with my new friendship now.. with Kak Chik , Yana and Rubi..
we get along well...
u knw why?
bcoz we happen to be in the same situation last semester... for the least... huhuhu..

oh yeah... speaking about friend.. i just knew that Phatyn's Baby J was been scratched again today for the 3rd time since last 3 weeks...

wonder who the hell did such thing.. grrr...

Love??

still searching for the right one...
what can i say now.. i'm ready to be loved and fall in love again...
but i want to find the right one...
it will not come so fast...

what else??

umm .. i think thats all... off to do my System project now..

*** I MISS MY BIG FAMILY.. CANT WAIT TO SPEND TIME WITH THEM DURING HARI RAYA**...

chiaoo...

Hugs and Kisses...
Nadya

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...