Monday, December 15, 2008

~Sad Episode...~


hye there... today i just watched the new Gossip Girl episode...
well... its the one where Bart Bass was dead...

u knw... trust me.. it is a really sad episode...especially when it comes to Chuck.. he is an orphan now... he was totally lost...
he never know how it feel to have a father because when Bart was still alive... Bart dont really care bout him...

i'm like crying when i saw he's crying... hey... the evil Chuck is crying... how worst could it be...
and the other sad thing is.. Blair finally said those 3 words to Chuck... but Chuck was like... nahh.. i dunno... what can i say.. not a good ending to Blair and Chuck...

still at least there are still a happy moment... Eleanor and Cyrus finally tie the knot..
and its quite touching when Blair hug Cyrus and cry on his shoulder after Chuck just ditched her...
at least we know Blair finally accepted Cyrus...



but there a thing that i hate tho... i cant accept Serena with Aaron.. i know.. Aaron is kinda hottie... and i'm not really a fan of Dan Humphrey either.. but i want Serena to be with Dan..
and FYI... Serena look beautiful in this episode... yeah.. she is beatiful before.. but more for this episode...




Sneak Peak:


Chuck: What The Hell Are You
Doing Here?!

Dan: Excuse Me?

Blair: He's Just Upset And Loaded.

Chuck: What Are You Doing At My Father's Funeral?
You Think He'd Want You Here?

Dan: Chuck,If This Is About The Article, You Know I Didn't Write It.

Chuck: Do YouThink I Care About Your Failed Attempt At Investigative Journalism?
My Father Is Dead Because Of Your Father.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lily: I Know You're Upset,But We All Really Need Each Other Right Now.

Chuck: Don't Touch Me,Whore.

Lily: Charles,Please. You Need To Be With Your Family.

Chuck: My Family? I Don't Have A Family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chuck: Gotta Go. Can't Talk.

Blair: Go Where? Everyone You Know Is StandingIn This Room.

Chuck: I Don't Want To Be Here.

Eric: We Want You Here. I Just Lost My Stepfather.I Don't Want To Lose My Brother,Too.

Chuck: When Are You Going To Get It? We Are Not Related.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Blair: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done,The Darkest Thought You've Ever Had...I Will Stand By You Through Anything.

Chuck: Why Would You Do That?

Blair: Because I Love You.



**Note from Chuck to Blair



"i'm sorry for everything. you deserve much
better. don't come looking for me. -chuck"


4 comments:

''''dELinDa said...

xsuke Serena ngn Nate. benciiii!!

Unknown said...

sis Delinda>> sis... serena akan dgn Dan gak nanti.. tp for now die dgn Aaron rose la.

''''dELinDa said...

Br tgk episod 13. ++ xsuke! Vanessa ngn Nate. Xske sgt Vanessa tu. aci x? hee

Unknown said...

me pun tak ske Vanessa ngn Nate.. ewwww.... nate deserve sumone like Serena... but better kot daripada Nate dgn Jenny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...