Friday, May 1, 2009

~the current me...

Crush
By Kendra Castaneda

What a mystery love is,
I thought that it wouldn't happen again
But I was wrong
I'm here again writing
Writing about how I feel
I fell again
For a guy
This guy seems like no other I've met
I want to be more than just friends

I know that I just recently met you
But I can't help how you have made me feel
I have a bit of a crush on you
And that's all I got to say
Why did it happen?
I do not know
Do I regret it?
No I don't
I want to be a part of your life
And be someone special to you
I want to keep your hugs
And to stay at your side
Don't judge me for what I'm saying
But some how I find myself liking you
I don't know how it happened
But I do hope I can stay at your side
And on this day I say to you
I like you
And there's nothing I can do about it
I've tried not feeling this way
But I can't help it
So please let me stay at your side...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...