Sunday, May 3, 2009

~money money money~

i think i owe u guys a post about someone who stole my money...

its happen awhile back..

b4 exam started..

well at first i dunt think this person stole my money..

yeah... i already discover that my money always lost..

but by tht time.. i never thought tht it was stole...

i'm a bit of clumsy girl... and im very good in dropping my money... sumtimes i misplaced it...

thats why i never ever thought it was being stole..

but its become worst after that...

its like everyday i lost my money...

b4 i forget... the money tht were missing b4 was like more than hundreds.. bcoz each time the money lost.. it is not less than RM50..

so try to imagine how much it is if the incident always happen...

okay proceed...

its like a month ago i realise tht my money is being stole...

why i think that??

bcoz its happen everyday...

and in the short duration...

what i mean is... b4 i went to toilet i check the money was still there.. but after i'm back from the toilet.. its gone...

same happen b4 and after i take a bath....

its bcome more clearer for me to knw who the stoler is when the person took the money 2 days in a row.... and in early morning at 6am.. which is the time when i usually take bath... uhuhuhu...

i guess u can guess it from here who take my money...

i wont tell u who... i want u to guess...

so gv me the answer...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...