Monday, June 15, 2009

~I'm Back~

hey there...

so now i'm back..

yeah.. i know.. u guys want the story..

i will update bout my trip later on.. maybe tomorrow..

but now i just want to share a good news...

my exam result has out..

and thank god.. i manage to get deanlist again...

i was very worry b4..

i thought i cant get it anymore

well u know.. with MPP stuff and problems with my friends..

but now i manage to prove all the people that underestimated me that i can do it..

the pointer is getting down a lil bit tho.. well i dunt mind tht.. coz trust me b4 i get the result i thought my pointer is worse than this.. but its all good...

now i'm one step closer to achieve Vice Cancelor Award during my Graduation Day next year...

okay..

thats it for now..

daaa

3 comments:

zeti said...

congrats nad..
akak tau nad msti bole buat pnye..
syabas beti ;)

Unknown said...

thank u kak ...

Anonymous said...

nad.. congrate yer... liwa xmengikut jejak langkah nad... huhu.. sedih je...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...