Saturday, June 20, 2009

**Note to My Dad**


when father's day is just around the corner i shud wish him...

but not in this post.. (maybe i will at the end of the post.. hahaha)

okay dad.. here is it...

since i got deanlist for 4 semester in the row now

can i ask u sumthing...

its also the thing that u promise me after i finish my 2nd year.. (which i already finish it now)..

u knw what is it rite.. hahahaha

okay.. here's the thing..

for those who not know this.. i'm not asking my dad to buy it 100%... we're gonna share our money.. thats the deal okay.. (me and my dad always like tht)...

okay.. dad.. here are the kind of phone i want.. (i wish i can get it.. plz.. plzz..plzz)


this one is Nokia 5800 Xpress Music... its the latest Xpress Music phone from Nokia i guess...




and this one is iPhone 3G... the dream phone of all people....



so thats it... my dream phone... i wish to get the 2nd phone... but since its quite expensive than the 1st phone .. i think u gonna go with the 1st one... (or maybe not at all.. :((...)

but again... i really wish to get either phone... plzz plzz plzz 10000000000000000000X

hehehehehe

neway Dad... Happy Father's Day and i love u so much ( i love u more if u get me either phone... =P... just kidding.... i love u now and always.. forever... mwahxxx)

**P/s: i knw u guys are waiting for my the post about my Umrah trip... i'm on the way now... still sorting sum picc.. just wait k... neway u still can look at the sneak peak at my mum's blog... just navigate at the blog list section thats say "My Special One" ( i think thats it..) and found the "My Mum"... that wht i write for the link... but still.. i will update here too.. but not now neway..

okay guys.. thats it.. love u all.. mwahhxxx...

1 comment:

Ahmad Liwauddin bin Mardi said...

hye nad... nape xupdate blog? hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...