Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I cannot be without you, but I will not destroy your soul<3<3


hey there..

its New Moon time.

i know its kinda late now to talk bout New Moon.. since its been aired like almost a week now.

but doesnt matter.

i've watched New Moon twice already( i download the movie).. the plan was i wanna watch it for the 3rd time in cinema,
but then i've been thinking why waste money when we can watch it for free.
plus i don't feel like watching it anymore in cinema(in cinema je.. but i'll watch it all over again coz i'm a TwiHard).. hehehe..

actually the reason why i still want to watch it in cinema even i've watched it twice bcoz there is some part i'm not quite understand.
but since i've finished reading the book, now i've completely understand all of it..

anyway, i'm not going to talk about the movie since my besties cuzzie Natasha Alia already wrote about it in her blog..

i don't want to be a copycat like you know who rite , Sha.

but i still want to steal her idea.. i know she don't mind coz she love me. but instead of telling 'bout the movie, i'll tell ya bout the book.

actually, to be honest (even i love the movie too).. the book is way way more better than the movie.

if u can see, in the movie there are not much about Edward Cullen (which i'm totally in love with since Twilight.. hahaha)..

thats the point, even in the book there is not much Edward Cullen. Like Twilight, which is all about Bella and Edward, in New Moon its all about Bella and Jacob. if u want more action, watched Eclipse. u'll see more Edward there.. (i'm gonna start to read Eclipse soon).

omg: currently i listened to FlyFM, the DJ said Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are so not capable in play Bella and Edward.. did they didn't read the book bcoz based on Bella and Edward characteristic in the book, Rob and Kristen are so right to play Bella and Edward.. grrrr...

one more thing, why i prefer the book more is bcoz some of the interesting part in the book are not in the movie, which shud be there.. well still its subjective coz its just my opinion. maybe the director didnt found its interesting.

so thats is what i can say bout New Moon rendition..



--------------------



Bella Swan

As the clock began to toll out the hour, vibrating under the soles of my sluggish feet, I knew I was too late—and I was glad something bloodthirsty waited in the wings. For in failing at this, I forfeited any desire to live
Preface

Edward stood beside me, casting no reflection, excruciatingly lovely and forever seventeen.
Chap 1, Party

Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk.
Chap 4, Waking Up

Jacob was waiting for me. My chest seemed to relax as soon as I saw him, making it easier to breathe.
Chap 7, Repetition

Option three: Edward loved me. The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine.
Chap 24, Vote


Edward Cullen

I’ll never put you in danger again, so it’s a moot point.
Chap 1, Party

Of course, I’ll always love you… in a way. But what happened the other night made me realize that it’s time for a change. Because I’m… tired of pretending to be something I’m not, Bella. I am not human
Chap 3, The End

They have a name for someone who smells the way Bella does to me. They call her my singer—because her blood sings for me.
Chap 22, Flight

I thought I’d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist.
Chap 23, The Truth

You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.
Chap 23, The Truth

Jacob Black

As long as you like me the best. And you think I’m good-looking—sort of. I’m prepared to be annoyingly persistent
Chap 9, Third Wheel

If you want to blame someone, why don’t you point your finger at those filthy, reeking bloodsuckers that you love so much?
Chap 11, Cult

Well, I’m so sorry that I can’t be the right kind of monster for you, Bella. I guess I’m just not as great as a bloodsucker, am I?
Chap 13, Killer

Look, do you mind saving the stupid stuff for when I’m around? I won’t be able to concentrate if I think you’re jumping off cliffs behind my back.
Chap 16, Paris

The treaty is quite specific. If any of them bite a human, the truce is over. Bite, not kill.
Epilogue, Treaty

Carlisle Cullen

Tonight is exactly the kind of thing that he fears the most. You being put in danger, because of what we are.
Chap 2, Stitches


You’ve chosen not to live without her, and that doesn’t leave me a choice.
Chap 24, Vote

Rosalie Hale

I’m so very sorry, Bella. I feel wretched about every part of this, and so grateful that you were brave enough to go save my brother after what I did. Please say you’ll forgive me.
Chap 22, Flight

I don’t mean that I have any aversion to you as a sister. It’s just that… this is not the life I would have chosen for myself. I wish there had been someone there to vote no for me.
Chap 24, Vote

Alice Cullen


Honestly, I think it’s all gotten beyond ridiculous. I’m debating whether to just change you myself.
Chap 19, Hate

Aro

If I hadn’t smelled her through your memories, I wouldn’t have believed the call of anyone’s blood could be so strong. I’ve never felt anything like it myself. Most of us would trade much for such a gift, and yet you…
Chap 21, Verdict

That's all the quote that i manage to catch. It's not like i'm gonna read the book all over again.. hahaha...(not for now anyway)

------------------



That's all for now about Twilight Saga: New Moon..
Thinking of watching it again tonite.. hehehe

see ya then..

p/s: I love Edward Cullen but not Rob Pattinson(Rob Pattinson just look hot as Ed Cullen =P),
I love Taylor Lautner but not Jacob Black(he's hot both in real life and the movie(just after he cut his hair short..) but i just hate Jacob Black maybe coz he is a werewolves..).




newly updated: i guess i'm going to watch it at cinema too. just confirmed with my besties just now. so New Moon... here i come.. <3<3


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...