Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another new life~~


It’s a late update for this. Well here a quick one. I’ve been offer to further my study in Bachelor of Computer Science (hons.) (Multimedia Computing).



I’m so happy because this is my first choice when I apply for my degree study.

However, somehow feel kinda scared if I can’t maintain my result as my diploma. I guess I need to try so hard this time. It will never be the same anymore.

Ok so, my 1st mission, trying to get a deanlist for the 1st sem (3rd sem). It’s the way to determine my next mission whether I can get ANC or not.

I really hope I’m doing well because if I did well, JPA will automatically sponsor me for a master in overseas.

Huhuhu. Well, I guess that’s it for now. See ya.

p/s: so sad some of my friends can't make it to degree.. umphh

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...