Saturday, September 6, 2008

~You'Re My HeRoes & HeroinE~

hye there.... today i would like to talk about my heroes and my heroine... who are they.... hmm... guess sum of u can guess it... so here they are....

______________________________________________________________________


thE "dEArESt" dAdDy

so my dad... what can i tell about him... hmmm... he is the one who always be my side when i'm in trouble... he gave me education... he fullfill all my want... he always take care of me... when i hurt him... he still forgive me.... when i dissapoint him... he still can smile to me... its really hard to find such dad like him.... he is my only DaddY in this world... he wont never be replaced... he hold a special place in my heart.... i wish i can make him more happier with my exam result... of course not with my attitude.. huhuh... :P... the fact is he always give and try his best to buy whatever i wanted... he never dissapoint me... i'll try my best to make him happy and proud of having a daughter like me....I LOVE MY DAD SO MUCH

____________________________________________________________________

ThE "BaDboY" AbE

the badboy title doesnt mean tht he is a criminal... the badBoy means that among all my bros he is the one who always do whatever him want... disobey our parents... bla..bla..bla... however he still loves them... well... he is the one that i comfortable to share everything bout me... so do him... i think he already know almost all of my secret... he have a same interest as me... he always take care of me too... he might be so cruel + so "kedekut" sumtimes but he still care bout me..when i told him sumbidy hurting me... he start to be like "marah2" to the person....he always teasing me... and sumtimes its really make me piss off.. but i know... it is the way he want to get close to me..he might look fierce from outside.. but i know he have a very soft heart... i love him so much....
____________________________________________________________________

THe "GooDBoy" EMi

he's contrast as Abe... actually... i inherit both attitude... i can be a bad girl and good girl in sum time... okay so... this hero of mine here always gv me advice related to our religion... he always remind me to not leave the pray... to "tutup aurat"... with tht advice i know how much he care bout me... i'm his only "adik" and the only sister... he dont want anything happen to me... he inspired me to study hard.... even i can't be much like him.. but i still can be like him... i'm proud to be his sister.. proud to see his achievement... proud to see his careness to the family... eventhough sumtimes he can be so "lurus bendul" and it always make me laugh... but he had sumthing special which no one have... he is like our usTaz in the family... and i love this UstaZ very muchh....
____________________________________________________________________

the "loVely" moMmy

well that is all about my heroes... i also have my heroine.. and my only heroin is my mum... she's loves me so much... i cant count how many time i hurt her... make her cry.... its a lot... but she always smiling to me.... and she always said tht "mak sayang sume anak2 mak".. sumtimes i always said tht she love emi more than me... but the fact is she give all her love to her children equally...i'm very wrong bout that... and to think back... i think i'm the luckiest person in the family... i always get whatever i want....she is my bestfriend, she is my courage... she is my teacher... and among all the teacher i know.. she will always be the best teacher in my heart... and one more thing... she is my best shopping buddy... i love my mom so much......

____________________________________________________________________

in this precious world.... i only have one dad,one mom,and two bro....... only them.... they hold a very special place in my heart.... no one can replace them... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!..... they can't never be replaced.............. when people hurt them... they also hurt me... and with that.. i will gather all my strength to protect them until the end of time and make them prouf of me.....

5 comments:

Anggerek said...

i wish u can talk about ur auntie too :D

Unknown said...

i will2... but lambat lagi la.. :P

Anonymous said...

ops...ur luvly cousin too(me la 2)..

Miss Neddy said...

Huhu... i agak terharu n ter'sebak' bila baca ur blog kali ni..ermm bila turn cik ha plak dik..:)

Unknown said...

cik haa namau nanges2 ye.. hikhikhik.. nantila..tgh cari material nak tulis pasal my aunts ni.. hakhakhak

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...