Wednesday, July 1, 2009

~Phatyn tagged me <3<3~

1)Beside ur lips,where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
-my forehead... i just love to be kissed there.. =P

2)How did u feel when u woke up this morning?
-today i woke up kinda early (early than always)

3)Who was the last person / people you took photo with?
-Tengku Nadiatul Hanim a.k.a My BFF,My movie buddy,My bowling buddy,My karaoke buddy... i just love u babe.. (i'm sorry bout few days ago.. =( )

4)Would u consider urself spoiled?
-yup2.. especially with my dad.. hehehe... i'm the only daughter k

5. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
-a lot... very very lot

6. Do you want someone to be dead?
-yup2... i want all the criminals to die...

7. What does your last text message say?
- "Seme ahli majlis dwajibkan pki bj btik, utk slot bsma mpp esk. mt 4ward kat mpp" Aimi send me this i guess.. she is my MT.. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

8. What are you thinking right now ?
-i'm thinking of sumone i knw in Second Life

9. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
-yes... i want to see him... never see him like few weeks... cant wait till the day...

10. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
- 5 am and woke up 7.30 am

11. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
-i dunno... buy it in a random store...

12. Is someone on your mind right now?
-yup yup... cant wait to see him again.. huhuhuu

13. Who was the last person who text you ?
-Aimi (My MT in MPP)

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz.
1. Along Aina
2. Cik Ha
3.Cik Ann
4. Along Tasha
5.Bie Najwa
6.Awal Liwau
7.Afdhal MH
8. Yaya
9. Aien Airil
10. Phatyn (she already did this... so dont have to do it again.. hehehe.. )

14. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
-My very very very beloved Uncle Khairul@Krol... hehehe...

15. Is no.3 a male or a female?
-she is my aunt... so of course she is a female

16. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
-i'm going to die shockingly if no.1 want to marry him.. she is just not into the "alim" guy like no 7... sorry ALong... but i knw ur taste... so u wont.. pluss u love me rite (u knw wht i mean).. =P.~

17. What is no.1 studying about?
- she not stdy anymore... she is doing her practical now... but she taken sumthing regarding on lib.. (i just forget the full name) =)

18. When was the last time you chatted with them?
- the latest person i chatted with is No.7 .. he called me last nite...

19. Is no.4 single?
-i dunno... she being so secretive to me lately.. hahahaha... but no worries... she cant keep the secret that long... hahahahahaha....

20. Say something about no. 2.
- My beautiful aunt... i love her.... she is a nice person... never ever hurt me.. even she mad at me, she knw how to make me feel better after tht...

21. What do you think about no.3 & no.5 being together?
-its a no no .... both are female... and no.5 is no.3 niece...

22. Describe no.9.
-she is one of my MPP bff.... we called her Tonet.. hehehe... i just love chatted with her about everything... love u Aien

23. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
-no.. they can't fight with other... they are like brothers... they are best friend forever... they are like a twin they even look like a lovers.. hahahaha... kidding.. they are straight okay... well if they really fight with each other, i will threatning them of not talking to both of them like forever... they wont do tht to their lil sis , rite??

24. Do you like 8?
- she is like my BEST FRIEND FOREVER... knw her since school... we can share everything...

25. How about 10?
-she is so perfect in anyway.... knw her since school, and now in same college and kinda be my bestie.. she also a MPP... =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...