Sunday, November 29, 2009

Raya Aidiladha 1st Day <3<3


i know its kinda late to say Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha.
whatever..



okay as last year, i celebrated Aidiladha at my aunt's house in Serdang.

the 1st plan shud be me celebrating it at my kampung
but then since my besties cousins are all not going back to Kelate,
so i decided to come to KL.

its sort of last minute decision tau. but i'm happy.

so what did i do at the 1st day of Aidiladha??


while everyone is so busy 'sembelih lembu',
me and all my luvlies when to Jaya Jusco Equine Park.

what else we do there if its not shopping.

there is a sales until Jan 2010.
all are up to 50%-70% off.
i bought new jeans. weee.

nothing much happening other than shopping.. shopping and shopping.
till then

p/s: everyone was like 'korban' the cows during Aidiladha, be we all are like 'korban' our money.. doesnt matter tho coz we are happy..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...