Saturday, August 16, 2008

~2.5 Gb~

hye there... i'm back.... so tired actually...

huhu... know wat??? today i'm upgrading my laptop RAM... the planning is just for 2GB... but the result is.. my RAM rite now is 2.5GB... isn't tht great... my laptop will be in great performance after this... but still is still not repair my monitor screen yet bcoz i need to go to the ACER Center if i want to do tht... and i will take about 2 weeks for it to be done... so i postponed it... maybe will do it on my next term break.... then i go BerjaYa MegaMall... bought some books and new pendrive... huhuhu... the old one is missing.... then after that went for Roti Canai ... lastly i have a new haircut... so adorable.. huhuhu.. i guess i look more cuter in the new haircut... "perasan la plak!!!"....i think thats all... gonna off now cos the next job is... my mum want to dye my hair... see ya

xoxo

NadYa WALdorF

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...