Wednesday, August 13, 2008

~A vERY "SICk" wEEkEND~

hey there... seems so long since i updated my blog... so "takde modal" what to wrote about.. + my laptop always give trouble to me.. he's been like so "manja"... i can't even "gerakkn die"... huuhuhu or the screen will be all white... but its ok... ur "manjaness" will be over soon(i hope so!!)... i will give u a very2 deep service during this mid term break... no more being "manja"... the "manja" thingy only suitable for me lo..... hahahaha....

Okay... actually this week is quite challenging for me... i got a very bad cough and my ashtma came along with it.... so gross.... my chest keep paining and at last its go to my head.... huhuhu... i never been like this before (at least in this UITM)...i can't even focus in the class.. thank god there are not really much class this week as many lecturers are out station.... for now... my sickness is getting better... thank god.... i can even play volleyball just now.... :P

OH GOD!! tomorrow is thursday... thats mean the 1st class will be the BEL a.k.a English class... thats gross... its not like i starting to hate English now.... its just the lecturer.... huhuhu... she make me not in the mood in learning english nowaday... she's so strict.. so picky.. huhu.. (i hope she's not reading my blog)....hmm...still i need to accept it.. hey Nadya... u going to be to be the DEANLIST student again rite for this sem??? so go for it.. GO WILDCATZ... hahaha... (this is not HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.. hahahaha).... hmmm... what else... oh yeah,,,, its 2 days to go..... and let us ENJOY!!!!!!!!!........... not really enjoy though cos its just a mid term break... and there are a bunch of assignments waiting... huhuhuhu.......................... but still.... can't wait............. wanna have a new hairstyle... wanna buy new clothes..... uhhuuuuuu......

i think thats all for now...... catch u later....

MY CLASS SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW

8.00 AM - 9.50 AM BEL 311 A.K.A ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES
10.00 AM-11.50 NOON ECO 101 A.K.A PRINCIPLE OF ECONOMICS
12.00 NOON-12.50 PM MAT 149 A.K.A CALCULUS 1




~my MEDS~




x.O.x.O

NadYA WaLdoRF

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...